Last Updated: September 29, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your access to and use of the FalconCXO
online platform (the “Platform”), which is provided by Falcon Partners LLC (including its
affiliates, “Falcon,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
The Platform and all related websites, tools, content, materials, technology, and services are, together, the
“Services”. We reserve the right to modify this AUP at any time by posting a modified version to
Content You Provide
The Services may allow you to participate in forums, user groups, or discussion boards, upload or provide
photographs or other media, submit articles, comment on blog posts or articles, populate a user or company
profile, or otherwise provide content, whether to use, to other Platform users, or to the public. Such content
includes but is not limited to data, information, images, messages, and documents.
You, alone, are responsible for all content that you provide and for the legality, originality, and
appropriateness thereof. You further agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions
with other Platform users and other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the
Please keep in mind that content you provide may be made available to other Platform users, as well as the
public. You must maintain a polite, pleasant, and respectful environment. You should only provide content that you
are comfortable sharing with others. Content must be relevant to the applicable topic (for example, the applicable
The following types of content are prohibited. You will NOT provide:
- Content that harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others.
- Content that is defamatory, libelous, indecent, pornographic, harassing, violent, hateful, obscene, or
otherwise objectionable or harmful.
- Content that promotes violence, sexually explicit or pornographic material, or discrimination based on race,
sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Content that infringes any intellectual property right, privacy right, or publicity right of any other
- Content that contains material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws
- Content that promotes illegal activity.
- Content that gives the impression that it is endorsed or approved by Falcon or any Falcon personnel.
For more information on your responsibilities with respect to user-generated content and how we use
user-generated content, please see our
Terms of Service.
The following uses are prohibited. You will NOT, nor will you permit any person to:
- Provide any content in connection with your use of the Services that does not comply with this AUP and the
Terms of Service.
- Access or use the Services for unlawful purposes.
- Obscure, remove, alter, or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary markings, designations, or
notices in or on the Services.
- Provide inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Services (including misrepresenting your
qualifications, background, experience, or affiliations with any organization).
- Create a false identity or hide your true identity.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate another person.
- Commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Services.
- Engage in data mining, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction activities or retrieve data or other
content from the Services for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose.
- Access or use the Services to develop, create, produce, enhance, or add to any database.
- Access, use, or copy any portion of the Services, including any of their content, through the use of indexing
agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
- Access, use, or analyze the Services for any purpose that is to Falcon’s detriment or commercial
- Act maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Falcon, any user of the Services, or any
client of Falcon.
- Send, post, or transmit any unsolicited messages, chain letters, spam, or junk mail using the Services.
- Submit or provide through or using the Services any information or content that is defamatory, libelous,
indecent, pornographic, obscene, otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that violates the rights of third
- Post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or materials that contain any viruses,
worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful
computer code or programming routines, including those designed to or that reasonably may disable, damage,
impair, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate the Services or any computers, hardware,
software, system, data, or networks.
- Engage in activities that aim to render the Services or associated services inoperable or to make their use
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with Falcon or to provide services as a service bureau.