Director of Sales
Private Equity-Owned Distribution Company
Location: Brookfield, WI
We have been retained by a leading private equity firm to identify the right Director of Sales for one of their portfolio companies. The company is a middle-market distribution and services leader in its industry that is well positioned for continued growth and profitability. Our private equity client partners with management to drive continued growth and value by creating a Board of Directors, strengthening the leadership team, sharpening strategy and execution, and delivering organic and acquisitive growth.
· 10+ years of progressive sales experience.
· Early career experience in a larger, “blue chip” company environment with more recent experience in a middle market and/or entrepreneurial business.
· A proven track record of milestone achievement, team performance, and creative problem solving.
· Prior success in building an organization, with a track record of recruiting, motivating, developing and retaining top talent.
· Deep experience in account management, specifically in a high-volume account environment.
· Strong interpersonal skill set.
· Experience with CRM/ERP systems; specifically, NetSuite experience is preferred, but not required.
· Previous experience in a private equity-backed company is preferred.
· Previous experience within general e-commerce businesses is highly preferred.
· An undergraduate degree.
Reporting to the President, the Director of Sales will serve as a key driver of commercial strategy within the company, building strong sales processes and driving substantial revenue gains. Focus areas include sales execution, sales team productivity enhancement, sales personnel training/development and sales performance reporting and analysis. The Director of Sales will be a hands-on leader, providing direction, mentorship, and development to the entire sales team.
In-office position. Local candidates only. Relocation not supported or considered.
FALCON and its clients are equal opportunity employers. All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other protected status. FALCON encourages qualified individuals of all backgrounds to apply.